ANSU COOU Releases 2016/2017 4th Fourth Batch Admission Merit List.
The first semester examination for 100 level students in ANSU COOU will kick start from March, 2017. We advice all 100 level students to study hard. Always study and solve your departmental past questions and attend lecture. We love you
Once Fourth batch and the final batch comes out. Names and department of those who were admitted will be posted here, on this very page at www.naijacomms.com
How to check your name in the ANSU COOU 2016/2017 4th Batch Admission list.
- Click here to check your name in the Ansu portal
- Visit the school official site: http://www.ansu-edu.net/MODULES/ADMISSION/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx
- Type in your JAMB registration number
- Print out your Admission letter notification.
Only Add me to WhatsApp: 08133139104
- ANSU COOU 2016/2017 First Batch Admission List Is Officially Out
- ANSU COOU 2016/2017 2nd Second Batch Admission List Is Officially Out
- ANSU COOU 2016/2017 Second Choice (preferred) Post utme Admission Screening Form Is Officially Out
- ANSU COOU 2016/2017 Acceptance Fees And Payment Procedure
- ANSU COOU Academic Calendar For 2016/2017 Session First Semester
- List of all courses in Anambra state university ANSU COOU 2016/2017 session
- ANSU COOU 2016/2017 Departmental Cut off marks For All Courses And Departments
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ANSU COOU 2016/2017 School Fees Breakdown For All Departments
- Stimulated Dues And Fees To Pay In ANSU COOU When Admitted Into 2016/2017 Academic Session
Candidates who sat for the 2016 ANSU COOU POST-UTME screening can now check for their names on the admission list published on the School notice board or school official website
“Before a candidate can be considered for screening, he/she must have been offered a provisional admission by JAMB. The JAMB admission checker portal is On CLICK HERE TO CHECK or http://www.naijacomms.com/2016/08/20162017-jamb-admission-status-checking.html
Did you pass the below criteria, then admission is yours.The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says the point system copied from its website as criteria for admission into tertiary institutions and currently in circulation is a mere “illustration”.
JAMB said the 2016 admissions will be conducted purely on the three existing admission pillars of merit, catchment area and educationally less developed states through the following process:
Firstly, a list of candidates who qualified for screening into individual institutions based on the three stipulated criteria will be presented.
It added that such post utme Admision screening does not require another test in any form — written, oral or electronic.
It said that WAEC, NECO and NBTE results or its equivalent are acceptable as matriculation requirements.
Candidate or Aspirants are expected to have five credits at SSCE, including English, Mathematics and any other three relevant subjects to his or her discipline.
It said that the list of qualified candidates awaiting SSCE/AL results could be kept in view, pending the release of their results.
“Any candidate that does not possess the requirements as listed above is deemed to have failed the screening,” and may likely not to be admitted.
When Ansu Coou Releases her 2016/2017 4th Fourth Batch Admission Merit List
Smart tags: ANSU COOU 2016/2017 4th Fourth batch admission list is officially out, ANSU COOU 2016/2017 4th Fourth admission batch list is officially out, ANSU COOU 2016/2017 4th Fourth admission batch list is officially out, ANSU COOU 2016/2017 4th Fourth admission batch merit list is officially out.
ANSU COOU 2016/2017 4th Fourth Second admission batch merit list is officially out. ANSU COOU 2016/2017 Post utme rechecker, when would ANSU COOU Release 2016/2017 1st, 2nd, 3rd Admission batch merit list, ANSU COOU Admission checker, ANSU COOU 2016/2017 result Admission checking portal