JAMB 2017/2018 result checking portal, how to check jamb Utme CBT 2017/2018 result checker checking site. 2017/2018 JAMB Result is officia...
JAMB 2017/2018 result checking portal, how to check jamb Utme CBT 2017/2018 result checker checking site. 2017/2018 JAMB Result is officially out, JAMB Result Checker | How To Check 2017/2018 JAMB Result, JAMB result checker 2017/2018 - www. jamb .org.ng/unifiedtm, 2017 JAMB result checking portal/website for
2017/2018 JAMB UTME candidates - Without any scratch card, check
This post is solely for all JAMB UTME candidates who wants to check their JAMB UTME result.
This page contains all the detailed instructions how you can check your JAMB result and other JAMB related issues.
Without waiting much of your time reading this post, I'll like to go straight to point.
You know that there are some many blogs and websites that looks like official JAMB result checking portal. So you have to be careful
One of the major reasons why this post was created is to help jambites and Candidates to access and check their 2017/2018 jamb CBT result and also to print the result slip which will be required in the forthcoming admission screening for various institutions.
In this post you will also learn how to check and access the 2017/2018 Jamb CBT original result slip, And also 2017/2018 Jamb Admission slip.
JAMB CBT 2017/2018 UPGRADE OF RESULT/RESULT UPGRADE.
Please do not fall victim to this, I repeat do not fall victim to scam. Jamb 2017/2018 cannot be upgraded
Before I get started, let me tell you one of the most taken action by JAMB candidates immediately after seeing their result.
Its normal to anticipate a high JAMB score, only for your result to turn out to be something you never dreamed of.
Its during this period that scammers would go on to Facebook, twitter, google plus and other social media and blogs to comment that they can upgrade jamb CBT result and also that of WAEC.
I repeat that you should simply ignore the message or report the post as scam to the admin.
They will upgrade the result by importing it to any of these PDF editors and editing your scores.
Have you ever stopped for a minute to ask yourself what happens to your JAMB result that is on JAMB server?
Your credentials are still piled up in JAMB database, so universities will send your details to jamb, and jamb who has your credentials will determine if you would be admitted or not.
Guild lines to Check/Access 2017/2018 JAMB UTME CBT Results Online/Jamb portal
Note that the Jamb result slip you access in your phone and PC is different from the main original jamb 2017 result slip print out
Hope you know that the result that you’ll be printing with the steps below is the not the original one, to see how to publish the original continue reading below.
Follow these steps to view the jamb 2017/2018 cbt results.
- Create an account on www.jamb.org.ng if you already have an account there you simply log in.
- Click on Jamb result slip
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided,
- Check image below: Click “Check Result” green button
Reprinting your Jamb Admission Slip
There is also a post on this blog on how to print JAMB admission letter I wrote full post, let me also include it in this JAMB result checking page as they tend to relate.
- Buy an E-facility Card (N1000) from any JAMB accredited vendors, Click here: http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/ValidatePIN.aspx?id=15_02
- Insert your e-facility card PIN and Serial Number in provided space
- Insert your UTME Registration number
- Click “Submit”.
Go ahead and print the PDF file that pops out of the page.
You can also save the PDF document to print on a later date.
To Check and Access Your JAMB Result for Free without scratch card
In this case, you can conveniently check your 2017/2018 JAMB CBT Result without the e-bundle pin, e-facility card or any card whatsoever all for free! Yeah its actually for free.
Just follow the steps outlined below:
- Go download the cool JAMB Mobile App for Android or for Windows devices. You could click on the link to visit the download portals
- Download the latest version of the Jamb app and then install the application on your phone.
- Launch the app and navigate to the “Check Current Result” button.
- Proceed to enter your Jamb UTME Registration number in the space provided and the result will be displayed.
Its so simple, and you see your score...
Retrieving A Lost Jamb Registration Number
In case you misplaced and lost your Jamb Registration number. This guide will be useful to you.
Rather I will show you how to recover the registration number. Yes, I will show you how to get back your Jamb Registration number below.
- Visit http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/ValidatePIN.aspx?id=358E41AC-5017-4883-86FF-335E0B0
- Insert your registration card PIN and Serial Number
- Click “Submit”
Thats the end of this step.
Print 2017/2018 Original Jamb Admission Letter
When you scroll up you will see guide on how to check your 2017/2018 jamb result that is not original one. The original 2017/2018 Jamb CBT result is bearing candidates passport with his/her birth date. Its layout is quite different from the non- original one.
The original 2017/2018 Jamb CBT result slip is what you will submit to your various institutions when going for 2017 admission screening, and also used when you doing your clearance after you must have gotten your admissions
Here is how to go about getting the
Original Jamb Admission letter by yourself .
- Get the E-facility Card (N1000) from JAMB accredited vendors Go to: http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/ValidatePIN.aspx?id=15_03
- Insert your e-facility card PIN and Serial Number
- Insert your Registration number
- Click “Submit”
Change Jamb UTME Course/Institution
Note that you will be allowed once to change your institutions, after doing this changing it to another institution won't be possible
Go to JAMB office or any JAMB card dealer
Purchase “CHANGE OF COURSE Scratch Card” (=N=2,500)
- Go to JAMB Website at www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on Change of Course/Institution
- You’ll be redirected to your JAMB Form
- Change your Course or Institution (where applicable)
- Crosscheck and Submit your form.
I hope you find this post useful, use the share button to share to friends on WhatsApp and Facebook so that they will be aware of this information. Don't forget it Naijacomms.com