ANSU COOU 2016/2017 3rd Third Batch Admission List Update!!!!
This is to remind those that applied for ANSU COOU supplementary admission (2nd choice admission screening form) that the school has release the 3rd batch admission list.
We would soon upload the names of students admitted in this 3rd batch list. Please check back after 4 hours.
If you are living far and cannot check the admission list, don’t worry naijacomms.com would upload the list on this very page so that you can access it.
In case you didn’t find your name in your department, check other departments because you might have been admitted there.
ANSU INTERNET GIANT
***Click on picture to enlarge the image
We urge all prospective students to check their admission status using jamb portal
1. Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ to create an account.
2. Login to the e-facility portal after creating an account.
3. Click on “Check Admission Status” tab.
4. Select your ‘Exam Year’ and also supply your ‘JAMB Registration’ number in the appropriate column.
5. Finally, “Check Admission Status” to access your admission details.
Share your testimony in the comment box below
Call/text message: unavailable
ANSU INTERNET GIANT
Whatsapp only: 08133139104
Calls won’t be attended to
After the long awaited release of the ANSU COOU first batch admission list for more preferred 1st choice candidates, which was released early October 2016, Anambra state university uli now Chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu university uli and Igbariam (ANSU COOU), has not yet released the 2016/2017 3rd Third admission merit list of candidates admitted into her different undergraduate programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
How to check your name in the ANSU COOU 2016/2017 Admission list.
- Visit the school official site: http://www.ansu-edu.net/MODULES/ADMISSION/ConfirmAdmissionStatus.aspx
- Type in your JAMB registration number
- Print out your Admission letter notification.
Update: Join 2016/2017 Ansu Official WhatsApp group to get admission news and inquiries click here to join: https://chat.whatsapp.com/6B7p0Xd2Su01B6f7r5EHs1
Only Add me to WhatsApp: 08133139104
- ANSU COOU 2016/2017 First Batch Admission List Is Officially Out
- ANSU COOU 2016/2017 2nd Second Batch Admission List Is Officially Out
- ANSU COOU 2016/2017 Second Choice (preferred) Post utme Admission Screening Form Is Officially Out
- ANSU COOU 2016/2017 Acceptance Fees And Payment Procedure
- ANSU COOU Academic Calendar For 2016/2017 Session First Semester
- List of all courses in Anambra state university ANSU COOU 2016/2017 session
- ANSU COOU 2016/2017 Departmental Cut off marks For All Courses And Departments
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University ANSU COOU 2016/2017 School Fees Breakdown For All Departments
- Stimulated Dues And Fees To Pay In ANSU COOU When Admitted Into 2016/2017 Academic Session
Candidates who sat for the 2016 ANSU COOU POST-UTME screening can now check for their names on the admission list published on the School notice board or school official website
“Before a candidate can be considered for screening, he/she must have been offered a provisional admission by JAMB. The JAMB admission checker portal is On CLICK HERE TO CHECK or http://www.naijacomms.com/2016/08/20162017-jamb-admission-status-checking.html
Did you pass the below criteria, then admission is yours.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says the point system copied from its website as criteria for admission into tertiary institutions and currently in circulation is a mere “illustration”.
JAMB said the 2016 admissions will be conducted purely on the three existing admission pillars of merit, catchment area and educationally less developed states through the following process:
Firstly, a list of candidates who qualified for screening into individual institutions based on the three stipulated criteria will be presented.
It added that such post utme Admision screening does not require another test in any form — written, oral or electronic.
It said that WAEC, NECO and NBTE results or its equivalent are acceptable as matriculation requirements.
Candidate or Aspirants are expected to have five credits at SSCE, including English, Mathematics and any other three relevant subjects to his or her discipline.
It said that the list of qualified candidates awaiting SSCE/AL results could be kept in view, pending the release of their results.
“Any candidate that does not possess the requirements as listed above is deemed to have failed the screening,” and may likely not to be admitted.
Note that this post is simply to create awareness, as ANSU COOU has not yet released any admission list. Keep on visiting naijacomms.com for updates on ANSU COOU.
When Ansu Coou Releases her 2016/2017 3rd Third Batch Admission Merit List it would be posted on this website (Naijacomms.com)
Smart tags: ANSU COOU 2016/2017 3rd Third batch admission list is officially out, ANSU COOU 2016/2017 3rd Third admission batch list is officially out, ANSU COOU 2016/2017 3rd Third admission batch list is officially out, ANSU COOU 2016/2017 3rd Third admission batch merit list is officially out.
ANSU COOU 2016/2017 3rd Third Second admission batch merit list is officially out. ANSU COOU 2016/2017 Post utme rechecker, when would ANSU COOU Release 2016/2017 1st, 2nd, 3rd Admission batch merit list, ANSU COOU Admission checker, ANSU COOU 2016/2017 result Admission checking portal