This is to inform you that the School of General Studies (SGS) Handbook – a very necessary guide on the General Studies Programme in the University of Nigeria – is ready for procurement.
To get your copy, quickly go through the following process:
- Visit the University Portal [www.unnportal.edu.ng], and log into your profile page.
- Click on ‘Handbook’.
- Click on ‘Generate Handbook’.
- Click on ‘Generate/Reprint invoice’.
- Visit any bank or pay with your ATM, the sum of NGN1,500 for the Handbook. [Please note that this amount does not include the bank service charge that you will need to pay at the bank when you go to make your NGN1,500 payment at the bank].
- Return to your profile page on the University Portal to complete the payment for the Handbook, and print your receipt.
- The Portal will be closed for payments on Friday, March 03, 2017.
- First set of collection of the Handbook will be done according to Faculties, as follows:
|Date & Time
|Tuesday, March 07, 2017 [from 8.30am]
||Biological Sciences, Arts, Agricultural Sciences, Basic Medical Sciences, Health Sciences and Technology
|Wednesday, March 08, 2017 [from 8.30am]
||Social Sciences, Education, Vocational Technical Education,
|Thursday, March 09, 2017 [from 8.30am]
||Veterinary Medicine, Physical Sciences, Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dentistry, Medical Sciences
|Friday, March 10, 2017 [from 8.30am]
||Business Administration, Environmental Studies, Law
- However, the collection will continue even after these dates.
- For those in Nsukka Campus,the venue for the collection is the Dean’s Conference Room, School of General Studies.
- For those in Enugu Campus, the venue for the collection is AfriHub.
- Your receipt of payment for the Handbook will qualify you for collection; it will also serve as evidence of final registration of General Studies Courses.
[Signed]Professor Apollonia A. NwosuDean, School of General Studies